Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye Summer

EDIT Bought a domain name. SweetLittleLies.NET /EDIT

My twitter thing wont update on here and its really bugging me. Oh well hopefully its just being slow.
So this is the last weekend of summer. Where did the summer go?!?! I know where, in a cold government office with no windows also known as my summer job. I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have to go to work anymore.

Brad was off fri, sat, sun and today with me so we've been trying to make the most of the weekend before school starts. On Friday after work (4pm) we went to help my mom unpack in her new home. Her house is so cute. Ill post some pics later. We only stayed there until Saturday night so we couldn't really do much. Yesterday we went downtown and walked around, I went tanning..etc. Yesterday evening we played mini putt with some friends at the drive in. The craziest thing happened, my friend and her boyfriend tied with 61 and Brad and I tied with 64. What are the odds of that happening?
After mini putt, our friends went home because my friend is 4 months pregnant. (so excited by the way) and obviously can't drink. Brad and I went back downtown and went to a bar that was having $2.50 drinks and no cover. So dangerous! Needless to say I got really drunk.
Anyways, tonight Brad and I are going to a punk show somewhere around here. I ve never heard of the bands but oh well, hopefully its not shitty.

0 comments: